From: Rob Rooken <rob@enem.nl>
Subject: Re: Recurring event with iPhone
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:37:49 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
it will be fixed, sometime, in one of the next releases.... really!

well, that is what we heard for the last 4 years... we stopped waiting for it and moved to another platform

rr

Op 17 mrt 2010, om 15:00 heeft William Bashlor het volgende geschreven:

I really hope so. We have some guys in the field that really need access to our office calendar via their iPhone.

I'm really not very happy with the priority or emphasis that Communigate has put on this issue, like they could care less about it. Maybe I'm missing something because I don't check this list often, but it sucks paying all that money for AirSync that doesn't work.

When can we expect this to be fixed?

-Will