From: Massimo Bolzoni <massimo.bolzoni@answervad.it>
Subject: Re: Clarification and discussion on roadmaps
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 18:54:34 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Guys .... that is really too ... also for me ....

Il giorno 02/mar/10, alle ore 16:05, Robinson Maureira Castillo ha scritto:

Is the same for us, Pronto! is not an option, no matter how hard CGS is trying to sell it.

We're now seriously considering going back to Exchange because of the groupware problems. MAPI is a bandwidth waster, makes Outlook 2007 crash randomly, Blackberry and iPhone support is done thru 3rd party programs (Astrasync and NotifyLink failed in our setup and in a customer) and is not stable at all.

We tried Pronto on some users, only to receive complaints about not being able to do basic stuff. Heck, you can't even mark a message as unread.

O_o .....

COME ON!!

I do understand many of the complain expressed here and as Jon as already told all of these vocies are not thrown in the wind.

But please before compaining check your complain!

Cheer's

Max

All in all, CGPro is a stable platform, perhaps the most stable one I've ever used or managed, but without my users approval I can't even think on keeping it as our groupware solution.

Thanks Jon for the information.

Best regards,