From: Jakob Peterhänsel <jakob@hjemme.dk>
Subject: Re: Off Topic - Venting about Calendaring in general
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:58:39 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Have a look at Kerio Connect, a mail & calendar & CardDAV server. Cross platform, almost Exchange replacement.

The best we have found so far..

Use Mail/iCal, Outlook, iPhones, Blackbarry, HTC...

--

    Jakob Peterhänsel

"Be a part of the Love Generation - carry a smile, not a gun."
- JP, May 2006

AIM:         Marook
Phone:     +45 30787715