From: dhazzard@yoursummit.com <dhazzard@yoursummit.com>
Subject: RE: Windows and Virtualization
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:12:09 -0600
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

I can’t address your first question as I avoid Microsoft if at all possible.

We’re currently running CGP on vmware 3.5 successfully.  Just over 100 users (50% mapi/airsync, 50% pop/imap).  We’ve allocated 1gb ram and it holds steady at about 50% usage.  Depending on where you keep your mail store, make sure your block size is large enough for the vmfs.

Hope this helps.

-Dana