From: Andrew Hotlab <andrew.hotlab@hotmail.com>
Subject: Feedback on iSync Agent
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:00:00 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <cgatepro@mail.stalker.com>

First of all, I wish to thank Alexey Naidyonov and ITooLabs
for their work. I hope to do something useful by submitting
here a couple of notes about the latest beta version of your
product (which is the 0.9.12 at the time I'm writing).

I tested it with both CGP 5.2.19 and 5.3.1 running on
FreeBSD 7.2/amd64. The clients were running Apple Mac OS X
Leopard 10.5.8.

I created new contacts by using both the Apple's Address Book
application and the Pronto! interface, and I tried to modify
their properties with both these interfaces.

It seems to work quite well now (I had a lot of issues with
past versions of the iSync Agent), but a big issue is still
here: each time you create or change a contact on the Mac,
the Display Name field in Pronto! is set as "name surname"
thus making very difficult for the user to find the
contact he/she is looking for by browsing the list, because
by default the display name field in Pronto! is set as
"surname, name"

Changing any contact field with iPhone OS 3.1.2 does not
seem to create any issue. I'll try ASAP to change contacts'
info by using the Outlook MAPI Connector too.

Greetings.

Andrew