From: Massimo Bolzoni <massimo.bolzoni@answervad.it>
Subject: Re: CommuniGate Custom CG/PL
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:57:28 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Ciao,

Il giorno 16/dic/09, alle ore 04:50, Paul Emond ha scritto:

Hi all ...

Versature has been using CGatePro for a number of years now as a Hosted Telephony platform for our Small and MidSize Business customers with great success.

That is really good :-)

We have a requirement for ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) functionality from one of our larger customers and wondered if anyone has been working on custom CG/PL to implement something like call queue's, agent log-in/log-out and/or agent round-robin and balancing.  If you have an ACD solution that is built on CGP please get in touch with me.  To be clear, we need something more dynamic and feature-rich than the Call Queue application included in the default CGP distribution.

There is a solution for this, someone, taking care of your region, is going to contact you offlist about.

As a point of interest for the list members, Versature has done custom CG/PL programming around CommuniGate's voicemail app, the auto attendant app, and most recently, we've successfully integrated 'click to dial' and 'screen pops' between CGP and SugarCRM.  We'd be interested in talking to other like-minded companies that are utilizing CGP's voice capabilities and building custom solutions.

As a Hosted PBX provider operating exclusively in Canada, we'd also be interested in touching base with companies with customer bases in other geographies to share best practises and insight.

I am pretty interested in this SugarCRM integration, we represent CGS for Italy and have many differnt opportunity related to this kind of cooperation. If you could send me some more info about I will be pleased.

My details on the bottom.

Thank's

Massimo

Thank you ...

~p

--
Paul Emond
Versature Corp.

Massimo Bolzoni - Solution Architect
ANSWER SRL
CommuniGate System Inc. - CommuniGatePro - www.communigate.com
MailSpect Inc. - MPP - www.mailspect.com
HP Inc. - Polyserve Matrix Server - www.polyserve.com
Sede Legale e Operativa: Via M.K. Gandhi 22 - 42100 - Reggio Emilia (RE)
Tel: +39 0522 286545
Fax: +39 0522 286233
Cel: +39 335 5278936
Le informazioni contenute nella presente comunicazione e i relativi
allegati possono essere riservate e sono, comunque, rivolte esclusi-
vamente al destinatario. La diffusione, distribuzione e/o copie del
documento trasmesso o degli allegati da parte di qualsiasi soggetto
diverso dal destinatario e'perseguibile ai sensi dell'articolo 616
Codice Penale e del Decreto Legislativo n. 196/2003.
Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, Vi preghiamo di re-
inviarlo al mittente e distruggerlo.
Per informazioni potete contattare l'indirizzo privacy@answervad.it
***
is prohibited and it is punished by law. Please return it immediately
to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions,
please contact us at privacy@answervad.it