From: Shaun Gamble <listrdr@redco.com.au>
Subject: Re: exceeded storage allocation
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:28:25 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
If your mailbox is mbox type, then there is a 2GB limit on the server. If you use type mdir, then you won't be affected as much.

Create a subfolder in INBOX and move messages in there to free up some space.

However, a word of caution, keeping so many emails in your INBOX will really slow MAPI down.

Vesse Michel wrote:
Matériel:    x86 (32-bit)   Version serveur:     5.2.14
Version MAPI:     1.52.14.1

one of my customer want to send me message (text) and reveive this :
552 Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage allocation

i have 2Go alocation and only 1936Go in my INBOX ( Multi-mailbox type)

in few month ago i have also the same type of probleme when my INBOX is 2Go i dont receive other email, i must have to delete many messages and move into other folder to continue..

--

Shaun
http://www.crocosauruscove.com http://www.destinationnt.com