From: Massimo Bolzoni <massimo.bolzoni@answervad.it>
Subject: Re: receptionist telephone spa932
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:59:24 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Ciao,

yes we are using it.

The feature You are looking for is BLF (not presence) and should be supported on the client itself.... CGP support this server side.

You should refer to the linksys manual on how to configure BLF for the attendand consolle and be sure to have the last version of the firmware that for the spa942 is SPA942_6.1.5a

Also you should be sure to give to the recepionis enough rights in CGP to pick up phones calls and to monitor line status.

In case contact me offlist and I can give you a coupple of hints and config examples.

Ciao

Massimo