From: Jason Vervlied <jvervlied@intechjanus.com>
Subject: AstraSync Review
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:17:33 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <cgatepro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

We are looking to deploy the AstraSync software as well as BlackBerry's within our organization. I am wondering if I can get some opinions from anyone on this list who is using this software as to how well it works and if it offers a true "blackberry experience" as if we had an actual BES server in house.

Thanks,

JASON VERVLIED
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR

525 Okeechobee Blvd. Suite 1800
West Palm BeachFL 33401

Direct:   561-775-1126
Fax:      561-775-1168

EMAIL:             jvervlied@intechjanus.com
WEBSITE:        www.intechjanus.com

This message, including its attachments, contains information from INTECH Investment Management LLC or one of its affiliates which may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If it has been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and immediately delete this message. Thank you