From: Lightology Postmaster <postmaster@lightology.com>
Subject: Re: voicemail and PBX how to
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:28:16 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello Karl,
I appreciate your help. In the mean time I got some answers from CGP Support and the provider I was trying to use, named CallCentric and the issues is in the implementation of CallCentric's SIP protocol. I just clarified that over this long weekend. I will send out a separate email to the list warning about the incompatibility.

 Chris Vlad