From: Stefan Leitner <sleitner@comunique.com>
Subject: Re: Re-routing mail
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 10:39:24 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Does your logs show that the email leaves your Communigate server?

If the fax server is using the Windows SMTP service, be sure that the mail drop directory is set correctly for your domain in the IIS SMTP settings. Otherwise your emails are received by the SMTP service, but they will be dropped in the wrong directory and your fax software won't find them. We had this problem with GFI Faxmaker.

Best regards
-Stefan Leitner-

Jennifer Eyrich wrote:

I am setting up a boardless fax server and I need to re-route the email faxes to the fax server.

Here is what I have set-up

In the routing table I have an entry for the fax server

S: fax.domain.com = fax.domain.com@[x.x.x.x]

I created an A and an MX record for the fax server on my DNS server.

When I send the email to the fax server the email is sent from email client but is never received by the fax server.  I just want to make sure that CommuniGate is set correctly or am I missing a step.

Thanks,

Jennifer

NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail and any attachments to it may contain privileged and confidential information
from Resnick Amsterdam Leshner, PC. This information is only for the viewing or use of the intended recipient. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, the information contained in this e-mail, or any of the attachments to
this e-mail, if any must be immediately returned to Resnick Amsterdam Leshner, PC or destroyed and, in either case,
this e-mail and all attachments to this e-mail must be immediately deleted from your computer without making any
copies thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Resnick Amsterdam Leshner, PC by e-mail
immediately. To ensure compliance with Treasury Department regulations, we wish to inform you that any tax advice
that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used,
and can not be used, for the purpose of (i)avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or
applicable state or local tax law provisions or (ii)promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any
tax-related matters addressed herein.

--
Stefan Leitner
ComUnique Marketing Communications

ComUnique Agentur für Marketing-Kommunikation GmbH & Co. KG
Partner: Thomas Gaupp, Jochen Isenrath, Dr. Britta Wurm
Firmensitz: Vogelsanger Str. 68, 50823 Köln
Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 22478

Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin:
ComUnique Agentur für Marketing-Kommunikation Beteiligungs-GmbH

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Britta Wurm, Jochen Isenrath
Amtsgericht Wuppertal HRB 11859