From: Jakob Peterhänsel <jakob@hjemme.dk>
Subject: Re: Manual reset of bounce counter?
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 11:07:22 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Just re-subscribe those addresses, that resets their bounce counters.

That is:

- Select them in the list
- Make sure the Mode pop-up is set to Feed or what it needs to be, and hit Set.

That clears the bounce counter.

    Jakob Peterhänsel

"Be a part of the Love Generation - carry a smile, not a gun."
- JP, May 2006

Email:     jakob@hjemme.dk
AIM:         Marook
Phone:     +45 30787715