From: Communigate Forum <communigate@communik8.net>
Subject: Re: Blackberry Bold and CGP
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:35:06 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
hi,

when presented with a new and excellent operational tool like this it would appear that a proper level of support/infrastructure has to be in place before any announcement is made.

i saw the new blackberry plugin, downloaded and installed it, then naturally tried to license my copy so i followed the normal methods to do this.. as the level of support on the cgp site seemed to be in the very early stages if you could in fact find any information at all about what do do next i went to the originators site to seek a license.

sorry if this has caused any issues but i think the demand for this has been sadly underestimated and the information about EXACTLY what should be done to gain a full license from a communigate systems point of view has been very poor in comparison with the speed and easy of using the link i included above.

basically please provide a method of online credit card based purchasing and renewal for this kind of product.

cheers

rup