From: <admin@wayxcable.com>
Subject: Re: Domain Change
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 15:28:34 -0500
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Webmail would still show wayxcable.com but as you suggested, to overcome
this I could rename wayxcable.com to mediastreamga.com and create a
mail.wayxcable.com alias.

I'm not quite sure how the alias works. If I created a mail.wayxcable.com
alias for the mediastreamga.com domain, does that mean jdoe@wayxcable.com
would go into jdoe's account in the mediastreamga.com domain?

If that's the case, I think this is exactly what I am looking for. Someone
please confirm. Thanks.