From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: Inbox not showing up.
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:48:57 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
You will need to upgrade all your webskins, as there has been breaking changes in 5.2.4.

You can contact me offlist if you need help with custom webskins, I can detail you the changes to apply (or help you modifying them).

If you use one of our webskins (LookOut, Spid), you will need to upgrade to the latest version. LookOut 2.x is NOT compatible with CGP 5.2.4 and up - you will need LookOut 3.x.

Best regards
Nicolas Hatier

John Rudd wrote:
since ugprading to 5.2.x, we've noticed that our old custom webskins
have an issue that the settings screen displays "no" for "do you want
to see all of your folders", and things like that.  The webadmin
interface shows the right value, but if they hit "update" on the
settings page, these new/bad values take effect.  And that means it
looks like they've lost their mail.  It only happens to values that
the user has left in "default" state.

Not sure why.

And, the non-custom skins seem to all handle it fine (so we're doing
an emergency switch to Simplex).

Could that be what you're seeing?