From: Paul Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: Garbled replies using Windows Mobile 6
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 11:11:50 +1100
To: CGatePro@mail.stalker.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

We have CGPro version 5.1.10 with server side MAPI 1.2.11

Our clients are Outlook 2003.

We have one staff member who is using an I-Mate phone with Windows Mobile 6. When he replies to a message on his I-Mate we receive it in Outlook like this:

<HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV=3D'Content-Type' CONTENT=3D'text/html; charset=

=3Diso-8859-1'></HEAD><BODY><SPAN style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Ar=

Or like this:

<HTML><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=

=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3D"Generator" content=3D"Microsoft Word 11 (filtere=

d medium)"><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office=

:smarttags" name=3D"PersonName"></o:smarttagtype><style>=0A=

=0A=

 /* Font Definitions */=0A=

 @font-face=0A=

 {font-family:Tahoma;=0A=

 panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}=0A=

 /* Style Definitions */=0A=

Any ideas? Is our MAPI version or CGPro version not compatible with Windows Mobile 6? I have tried selecting the “Edit senders message” option when replying and also not selecting it but either way the message does not come though in the correct format.

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

Senior IT Systems Administrator