From: Frédéric Marchand <fmarchand@debiopharm.com>
Subject: RE: MAPI Problems
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:57:01 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hello,

It’s nice to see that I’m not the only one using this MAPI connector! We report this problem to Communigate a while back and they told us it was Nokia’s fault… (I doubt that Nokia’s dev ever heard of Communigate’s MAPI…)

So, we had to stick with 1.51.14 until someone resolve this issue. Meanwhile, we had to configure some iphone3g since we thought ActiveSync was usable. Since it’s not, we tried to use iTunes to sync pim data to iphone. But iTunes was crashing all the time while syncing with the new mapi (but, like the nokia, it works fine with 1.51.14)

I think the developers finally took those issues seriously since we received from tech support a pre-release version of 1.52.5.3 which finally resolve both problems.

So there is hope!

Fred