From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:46:45 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

You can take all the addresses from the .list file in [cgp]/Accounts/LISTS or [cgp]/Domains/domain/LISTS

I know, not exaclty user-friendly, but I guess a well-crafted (and well-secured) cgi-bin script could help.

Regards,
NH

John Souvestre wrote:
Hi James.

I don't believe so.  I've had users request this a few times.

John

   John Souvestre - Southern Star & Integrated Data Systems - (504) 355-0609

--

Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>