From: Patrick Sneyers <trikkelists@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OS X AntiVirus / AntiSpam? (for personal use)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:05:33 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Alastair Burr <alastair.burr@bluestar-software.co.uk> wrote:
Tom Rymes wrote:
Do you have CGP checking the RBL, or SpamAssassin? CGP should be doing that check, so as to avoid processing the message in the first place, rather than accepting it and pushing it to spamd, which would then reject it.

Tom

Good point, in my haste I had only configured spamassassin with the "skip_rbl_checks" set to 0 and didn't change CGP.

I have now added the zen.spamhaus.org server for DNS blacklisting in the CGP admin, and I guess I should now set the "skip_rbl_checks" back to 1 in the spamassassin config so as not to double check. Cheers for the info!

A - very - useful plug-in for SA is botnet.

Needs some tweaking, but really effective.

Patrick