From: Jakob Peterhänsel <jakob@hjemme.dk>
Subject: Re: Thunderbird Contacts on CGP - a solution?
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 01:26:13 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi Shaun,

I understand your frustration.

I'm in the middle of moving some cusomers from Apples OS X Server Mail & also some from CGP. All to Kerio Mailsever!

If France' Foreign Ministry can run Kerio with 15000 users, so can my customers.

Full OS X mail, iCal, Entourage + complete Exchange support for Outlook.
Add iPhone support, Blackberry (if needed) and webmail that works ok as well...

At 1/2 the price... of MS Exchange - not bad.

    Jakob Peterhänsel

"Be a part of the Love Generation - carry a smile, not a gun."
- JP, May 2006

Email:     jakob@hjemme.dk
AIM:         Marook
Phone:     +45 30787715