From: Aaron Willems <aaron@lieberman.com>
Subject: Re: Pronto and Entourage
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:04:51 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Re: Pronto and Entourage It’s a Pronto issue. I heard back from tech support. See below.

Our development team has been notified of this error, they assure that it will be fixed in a future version of CGP. But they do not have an ETA on which version it will be fixed in.  But they are aware of the situation.”

--
Aaron Willems
Systems Administrator