From: Communigate Forum <communigate@communik8.net>
Subject: Re: How to tell how many accounts you have licensed?
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 13:57:23 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
perhaps one such email a day/week to stop the naughty people abusing things??

rup

Communigate Forum wrote:
totally agree!!

i assume it relates to people ripping off cgp licenses?

if the obvious is not available how about the ability to email the information from deep within the software to the postmaster account on request? i nice little button on the general page?

rup

Martin.Hepworth wrote:
Philip

3 - The system should tell us on Settings->General->Info, or Master. IMHO It's not what development want it what's the customer wants!

-- Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator
Solid State Logic
Tel: +44 (0)1865 842300