From: Karl <kgretton@mac.com>
Subject: Re: LDAP access rights to its own domain only
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 12:10:19 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

NameTargetBind DNType
Edit

See the above configuration.  This works for us as follows:

- No one can see the passwords.
- Only I have write access to everything.
- One user at client CFC has right access to their own domain.
- All domains have Search and Read access to their own domain.
- All users of the base domain can read all other domains.

Karl