From: Olivier LEMARCHAND <o.lemarchand@linkbynet.com>
Subject: LDAP access rights to its own domain only
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 07:20:55 -0700
To: <CGatePro>

Hi All,

I’ve been dealing to configure the CG ldap access rights, but i get a bit confused to make it working. I would like to only authorize an user to make some LDAP search in its own domain only.

My actual configuration is as follow :

Root = o=linkbynet

A domain has the following DN : cn=mydomain.fr,o=linkbynet

An user is as : uid=Olivier,cn=mydomain.fr,o=linkbynet

A few domains are already populated into my LDAP.

What is the configuration needed on CommuniGate to let an user access to its own domain only ?

Do I need to set any specific configuration in outlook ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Olivier