From: Graeme Fowler <G.E.Fowler@lboro.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Community Edition User Limit
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:43:17 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On Sun, 2008-09-14 at 00:28 -0400, Nicolas Hatier wrote:
> There is no banner message in incoming/outgoing messages sent from a
> Community Edition license of CGP. I'm not sure about the PBX thing,
> but I would be surprised.

I stand corrected, happily.

Servers with fewer than 5 accounts send a header of the form:

   server.domain (CommuniGate Pro XIMSS 5.2.7 _community_) with
   HTTPU id 160003 for recipient@other.domain;
   Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:39:39 +0100

Servers with more than 5 accounts send a header of form:

   server.domain (CommuniGate Pro XIMSS 5.2.7 _trial_) with
   HTTPU id 160005 for recipient@other.domain;
   Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:40:58 +0100

But as it's Sunday that's about all the testing I'm prepared to do
today :)

Graeme