From: Michael Zhang <michael.zhang@chrobinson.com.cn>
Subject: RE: email push to WM6 devices
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 07:09:59 -0700
To: <CGatePro>

I tried it on WM6 and CGPro 5.2.7 on Linux but failed.

I changed the port from 9100 to 443 both CGPro and firewall.

On ActiveSync, the error code for Exchange is 0x80072F17.

Another questions are:

1)      The key of CGPro is to domain.com , not our email server, mail.domain.com. Is this the reason?

2)      Use username@domain.com instead of username, password and domain on “Exchange” server?

Wait your kindly advise!

Best regards,

Michael Zhang