From: jtrimmer@gvcdirectinc.com <jtrimmer@gvcdirectinc.com>
Subject: RE: Communigate PBX/VOIP Questions
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 16:34:08 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Thanks for the phone info that is helpful.  I've been looking at the polycom phones aswell, except I've been looking at the higher end models (expensive!), only because the employees here are not fully in the digital age yet and need the soft buttons with labels next to them for quick intercoms/lines.  If they have to navigate anything, then I'll never get any work done.  So the optimal phone would be one with like 12 softkeys and lights next to them to show if someone is on the phone.  If I could find something like that decently built with good audio quality I would be happy, because they would be happy.

Jon