From: Gavin Lawrie <gavin.lawrie@2gc.co.uk>
Subject: Change type of a mail folder after creation?
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:29:20 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi

Hopefully an easy to answer question.  Can't find useful intel in manual - apologies if RTFM applies.

One of our mail accounts has somehow lost 'calendar' status on its default calendar folder.  So when you view the folder in webmail you get a list of messages displayed rather than a calendar.

How can I change this folder's status back to being a calendar?

Many thanks for help.

2GC Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Address: Albany House, Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8BE.
Contact: +44 (0) 1628 421506 // info@2gc.co.uk
Registered number: 3754183.Registered office:16, Wentworth Road, Oxford OX2 7TQ.
http://www.2gc.co.uk/