From: Aaron <aaron@madpoo.com>
Subject: RE: Deleting Users - Error
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 10:46:38 -0700
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

If you delete user directories from the file system directly, you can restart Communigate’s service to have it re-read everything.

Note that if you’re doing directory integration, it will be incorrect at this point (the directory will still have the users that were deleted outside of Communigate), so you might want to do a “delete all” and “insert all” for that domain.

Or just delete the non-Communigate related files from the user directories and do the delete from Communigate (GUI or CLI).