From: Jakob Peterhänsel <jakob@hjemme.dk>
Subject: Re: iPhone 3G Inbox Subfolders via AirSync?
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 00:13:03 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

Someone ones told me it's 'bad practice' to have subfolders in the INBOX, why I do not know, I just never did it.
And all other folders show up fine on the iPhone.

I seem to have noticed that this is a limitation/bug(?) on the iPhone, but as stated above, I don't used that behavior.

Regarding the linked/subscribed folders, that I don't know if AirSync have support for that.

    Jakob Peterhänsel

"Be a part of the Love Generation - carry a smile, not a gun."
- JP, May 2006

Email:     jakob@hjemme.dk
AIM:         Marook
Phone:     +45 30787715