From: Duncan Hardy <duncan.hardy@hard-wired.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Internal timer missed x seconds
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 07:36:42 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
That's what I was doing.  The revealing thing about this article is it concedes how inaccurate the Windows built-in client is.  I was running a sync every 5 mins and regularly getting a correction of 2-8 secs. Following the tips I've now installed a small freeware client (Dimension 4).  Corrections are now measured in milliseconds and I haven't had a single Communigate warning since.

Duncan

Graeme Fowler wrote:
Duncan