From: Paul Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: Trailer question
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:10:00 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

We have CGPro 5.1 running on RH linux ES 3.0. Clients are Outlook 2003. We make use of the Trailer.txt file to add a disclaimer.

I cannot work out how to add a blank line between lines in the Trailer.txt file so that a blank line appears between lines when the trailer is added to the e-mail.

Even though there are blank lines when I edit the Trailer.txt file on the server these are not carried over to the disclaimer when the e-mail is sent.

I have tried converting the file from dos to unix and back again from unix to dos (using dos2unix and unix2dos command), using tabs and spaces and carriage returns but none have made any difference. It seems that unless there is a character in the line it will ignore it and assume that there is no line there.

Has anyone else with a similar setup been able to insert blank lines into the trailer?

Regards

Paul

Paul DUDLEY

Senior IT Systems Administrator

IT Operations Dept.

ANL Container Line Pty Limited

E-mail: pdudley@anl.com.au

http://www.anl.com.au

OFFICIAL SEAFREIGHT CARRIERS FOR THE 2008 AUSTRALIAN OLYMPIC TEAM

ANL DISCLAIMER