From: Brian Gibson <bgibson@wheatonma.edu>
Subject: off topic - anti-spam solutions
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 09:28:46 -0400
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We have had 3 or 4 unexplained crashes with our Barracuda model 400 over the past few months and then yesterday it bombed again and they are sending out a new one. Can anyone suggest a good product for managing spam? We want to keep it separate from our main CGPro server. We have around 2300 email accounts (each user has a couple email aliases and we host two domains, one is an alias to another). We also use the Barracuda as our MX record.

Other than that our environment has been very solid.... I want to sure up the spam side to keep the higher ups from giving our email away to Google Apps or Microsoft Live@edu, I can't give them anything to complain about!

Thanks

Brian Gibson
Systems Administrator
Wheaton College