From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: Server-Wide Rule for archive
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:55:00 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Use "Store In ~account@domain/mailbox" instead of "Mirror To ~account@domain/mailbox".

The Mirror To "archive#postmaster@domain.dom" should work, but only if "direct mailbox"
addressing is enabled, and by default I think it's not (Settings / Mail / LOCAL).

Regards,
Nicolas

Marcel Hochuli wrote:
Hi

I just scanned through the archive for messages about archiving incoming e-mails on the CGP-Server itself with a simple rule.

I also read the manual about addressing in the Server-Wide rule.

I assembled this rule:

Conditions
Human Genarated IS []
Each Recipient IS NOT [archive@domain.dom]
Any Route IS [LOCAL*]

Action
Mirror to [~postmaster@domain.dom/archive]

The manual says:
If the mailbox name is specified as ~accountName/mailboxName, or as ~accountName@domainName/mailboxName the message is stored in the mailboxName Mailbox in the accountName Account in the same Domain or in the accountName@domainName Account.
When this action is used in a Server-wide or Cluster-wide Rule, the mailbox name must be specified in this form, as there is no default Account for those Rules.

I also tested the address <~postmaster@domain.dom/archive> in the Router Test Field.

My server is trying to send the mirrored e-mail to an external server with domain name <domain.dom/archive> (which is not existent).

I tried the alternative form [archive#postmaster@domain.dom], wich is working.

WHY IS THE FORM STATED IN THE MANUAL NOT WORKING??