From: Karl <kgretton@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Apple iCal & CalDAV anyone?
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 02:22:33 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Ok.  That is the Apple documented way of adding CalDAV so that seems to be consistent.

Things start to break down with delegation, of course.

Karl

On 2008-06-28, at 2:17 AM, Aaron Willems wrote:

Don't use the Subscription option under Calendar in iCal. Instead open the
iCal menu, go down to Preferences and select accounts. Put the login
information in there.
-- Aaron Willems
Systems Administrator
Lieberman Productions