From: Krister Laag <krister.laag@citat.se>
Subject: Re:General Questions
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 12:04:21 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Ditto on that, we are about to throw out our CGP because of the lack of support for iCal delegations, public calendars and mailserver hosted adressbooks. Exchange support without a plugin/updatable MAPI plugin without user action would make the perfect final score.
-Krister Laag
Krister Laag
Citat
IT Infrastructure
phone +46 31 701 56 45, mobile +46 708 25 16 03

Kungstorget 2, SE-411 17 Göteborg, Sweden
switch:+46 31 701 56 00, fax +46 31 701 56 01