From: Krister Laag <krister.laag@citat.se>
Subject: Re: Apple iCal & CalDAV anyone?
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 09:22:50 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We are at the same stage, calendar works great, but delegations is NOT working. We are currently in process of swapping out an Exchange server, and if we can't get full functionality of the calendar server in CGP, we will have to switch to something else. Kerio is working flawlessly in this regard.
I'd hate to leave CGP after more then 10 years of usage for such a small thing, but it's a showstopper.
We also can't get public calendars to work, it might be possible, but we don't know how. Some documentation from Stalker would be an tremendous asset in setting up iCal to CGP.
Just a list of what's doable and not in the current release and what will in upcoming patches would help a lot.
To us, the list is as follows;
Publish or Subscribe:Yes
CalDAV hosted calendar:Yes
Delegations:No
Public calendars:No

Is there something missing from my list?

-Krister

Krister Laag
Citat
IT Infrastructure
phone +46 31 701 56 45, mobile +46 708 25 16 03

Kungstorget 2, SE-411 17 Göteborg, Sweden
switch:+46 31 701 56 00, fax +46 31 701 56 01