From: Randall R. Saeks <rsaeks@district30.k12.il.us>
Subject: Re: REPOST: Open Directory Kerberos and LDAP integration questions
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 08:07:35 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On Apr 28, 2008, at 1:45 AM, Kirnauskis Postmaster wrote:

On 25.4.2008, at 15:37, David Colville wrote:

Can you post your AuthLDAP.pl (even offlist) to me and we'll see if we can go through it?

What happens if you try to run the script in the command line manually?  I had to run through that a few times to figure out the search-base and a few other settings correct.  Plus, if you run it via the CLI, you should get some output from the script.

----
Randall R. Saeks, ACSA
Network & Server Administrator
Northbrook / Glenview School District 30