From: Massimo Bolzoni <massimo.bolzoni@answervad.it>
Subject: Re: Hot Desking
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 19:11:28 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Ciao Simon,

Il giorno 23/apr/08, alle ore 18:17, Simon Paton ha scritto:

Hi,

In this context, the ability to sit at any desk and automatically have my calls routed to the phone at that desk.

We had a request here for such a feature:

if somene sit at this desk and logon to this pc this phone became of this person....

If this is the situation please contact off list to discuss about because as far as I know it is something related more to the environment than to CGP itself.... may be we can afterword share the result as an howto.

On the contrary if there is interest in such matter here we can cohoperate all toghether :-)

Ciao

Massimo

Thanks