From: Martin.Hepworth <martinh@solidstatelogic.com>
Subject: RE: Phone choices with CGP
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 08:35:20 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Another vote for WM6 based device here and 5.2.1.

Once I got the SSL certificate installed and running properly no problems. Using an iPaq 614c myself. Doesn't have a proper keyboard but I manage OK with the stylus etc and don't get blackberry thumb as a result!

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic