From: Stefan Seiz <TalkLists@index-s.de>
Subject: Re: Strange rule behaviour
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 17:10:25 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 09.04.2008 15:21 Uhr "Urs Gruetzner" <ugruetzner@ems.ch> wrote:

> The rule is:
>
> rule (for one account, named "applications" only):
> - store a copy in INBOX/subfolderbyuser (depending of to-adress)
> - keep the original in INBOX (i.e. no discard command)
>
> There are two detailed logs (filtered by the message ID), the first for
> the failed result, second as desired

Urs,

without being able to see your actual *real* rule, we can't help much.
So please post your actual rule.

Also, when you say "rule (for one account)", do you actually mean this is an
account level rule or is this a server wide rule only used for one account
(i guess "LOCALRULES" in the log means an account level rule)?

Both of the log snippets you posted clearly state:

MAILBOX(applications/INBOX) [1537993] stored as 4453
MAILBOX(applications/INBOX) [1535179] stored as 4425

So they both correctly store a copy in applications/INBOX allthough, you say
it ain't so. May there be another rule affecting things when your rule
triggers for "applications/INBOX/kaeser"?

Anyways, we really need to see the actual rule.

--
Stefan Seiz <http://www.StefanSeiz.com>
Spamto: <bin@imd.net>