From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: AW: french.data
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 21:24:20 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Which skin are you using? If you are using a third-party or a custom skin, it's likely your skin is not compatible with CGP 5.2, in which breaking changes has been introduced, mostly in the settings pages. These breaking changes cause the problem you are experiencing (folder list disappearing).

If it's a third-party skin, you should check if there's a newer version or contact the writer. If it's a custom skin, I can provide you help in updating them, or do it for you.

Regards,
Nicolas Hatier

ralf.zenklusen@barinformatik.ch wrote:
Hi,
First I think there's problem in Cgate:
I've installed 5.2.1 on our test system, created a user. Logged in with
that user and classic view, created some folders (just ascii letters)
then changed languages 2-3 times (french-italien-english...) and
suddenly no folders where shown in the folders page. Logging out or in
(even e.g. with basic skin) did not help. Folders are still there though
- you can't create a new folder with the same name as an existing one.
Have done this twice with 5.2.1 linux rpm on SUSE linux.

Concerning your problem:
It seems that something changed with the translation of the "INBOX"
string. Depending of the skin you may see "INBOX" or the translated
string in the web user interface. E.g. in the folders title and the pull
down for moving/copying. The combination used in the Basic skin doesn't
allow to move/copy to the INBOX if INBOX was translated. The combination
in the Clasic skin does work.
The quick fix is to delete the translation of INBOX from string files,
but Stalker should provide some fixes for this.

I'll upload versions for french/italian/german without the INBOX
translation (and some typo fixing) tomorrow morning.

Regards
Ralf Zenklusen