From: Lyle Giese <lyle@lcrcomputer.net>
Subject: Re: Emails missing when offline, available when online
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 08:15:29 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Narine Harripersaud wrote:

See user’s comment below, any ideas what could be causing this?

“I'm working offline typically - or I'm on the road or home and I need something that is in one of my folders (not archived but something from a recent period).  This morning I was looking for an article sent to me in the last 4 months or so which I filed in a folder titled Articles.  When I pulled up the file folder, the last article filed was 12-6-07 and I have since filed a number of articles in there - there should be several for 2008 which do not show.

I have had this problem before where when this occurs and then I go back in to the file folder while I'm in the office (on the network), those articles I was looking for show up.”

Kindest regards,

Narine Harripersaud

Windows Administrator

INTECH

2401 P.G.A Boulevard, Suite 100

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Direct:  561-775-1157

Mobile: 561-542-9546
Fax:      561-775-1168

This message, including its attachments, contains information from Enhanced Investment Technologies, LLC or one of its affiliates which may be confidential and/or privileged. If it has been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and immediately delete this message. Thank you

In order for these folders and new messages to appear they have to be sync'ed while online.  Open Outlook, go to Tools --> Options and click on the CommuniGate tab.

This does mean Outlook will store more info on the laptop and will take longer to sync when a user is not at the office and connects to CGPro.

Lyle