From: Rubens Lehmann <rubens@abinee.org.br>
Subject: RES: Yahoo mail relay problem
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:41:20 -0300
To: 'CommuniGate Pro Discussions' <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hi,

Got the same here, please read and its folow-ups:

http://mail.stalker.com/Lists/CGatePro/Message/94325.html

You may start from here: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/postmaster/postmaster-25.html

Get prepared to fill several forms and to wait about a week for each answer, I’ve started on early january and got final answers yesterday.

Unfortunatelly, as we couldn't reach a solution on defining what can be or not systematically delivered to Yahoo,  I'm working right now to keep traffic to them restricted to a minimum.

Regards,

Rubens