From: Darren Sundborg <d.sundborg@ukintpress.com>
Subject: re: Changing Domain Name?
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:08:44 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hi, I think this has been discussed before, but here goes:

I would like to change my email domain name…

What is the best way to go about this?

Can you just change the name of the CommuniGate server (when I have received a new master key)?

Will the new domain just pick up my old accounts? (I cant see why not, if they are in the base directory?)

Do you have to change individual users? Or does someone know some great way?

Thanks in advance…

http://www.ukintpress.com

Disclaimer

This email (which includes any files transmitted with it) is confidential and may also be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of UKIP Media & Events Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, do not open any attachment but please notify the sender (above) deleting this message from your system. Please rely on your own anti-virus system, no responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of virus infection.

UKIP Media & Events Ltd.

Registered Address: 82 St John Street, London EC1M 4JN VAT No. GB879 4451 71 Registration Number: 5893940 Company registered in England and Wales