From: Jason M. Wood <jwood@kingsburg-elem.k12.ca.us>
Subject: Webmail/Outlook 2003 issue
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 06:12:29 -0800
To: <CGatePro>

We’re having an issue wherein any messages that are sent using the webmail interface are displaying the full message headers inside the message body/reading pane when received/viewed in Outlook 2003. I’ve searched high and low but can’t seem to find a reason for this.  Am I missing something obvious?  This doesn’t seem to be an issue at all with other e-mail clients…just Outlook 2003 and only when the messages are sent using the webmail interface.  We’re currently using version 4.2 of the CommuniGate server.

Here’s an example of how the messages’ text is appearing in the reading pane:

  with PIPE id 3601610; Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:00:05 -0800

      mail.ourdomain.com

      USER_IN_WHITELIST autolearn=ham version=3.1.7

  by mail.ourdomain.com (CommuniGate Pro WebUser 4.2)

  with HTTP id 3601607; Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:59:56 -0800