From: ish Support <support@ish.com.au>
Subject: Re: 5.2 Server using a lot of CPU
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:55:22 +1100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

yeah, some good ideas i'll look into it.

one thing I forgot to mention in my first mail, is that I get these..........

15:04:15.108 0 SYSTEM CPU overloaded: main thread missed 9 seconds
15:04:32.357 0 SYSTEM CPU overloaded: main thread missed 17 seconds
15:06:31.877 0 SYSTEM CPU overloaded: main thread missed 11 seconds

15:07:01.928 0 SYSTEM CPU overloaded: main thread missed 7 seconds
15:07:11.340 0 SYSTEM CPU overloaded: main thread missed 8 seconds
15:07:24.961 0 SYSTEM CPU overloaded: main thread missed 6 seconds