From: Darren Sundborg <d.sundborg@ukintpress.com>
Subject: re: LDAP
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:34:36 +0000
To: CGatePro@mail.stalker.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Any Help greatly appreciated:

Environment:  CommuniGate Pro & Barracuda

I am having problems with people sending alias emails to my email server through my Barracuda.

What I can see is that my CommuniGate is not giving the alias addresses to my Barracuda by LDAP.

I have looked on my CommuniGate at the directory and the alias emails are not showing up.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Disclaimer

This email (which includes any files transmitted with it) is confidential and may also be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of UKIP Media & Events Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, do not open any attachment but please notify the sender (above) deleting this message from your system. Please rely on your own anti-virus system, no responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of virus infection.

UKIP Media & Events Ltd.

Registered Address: 82 St John Street, London EC1M 4JN VAT No. GB879

4451 71 Registration Number: 5893940 Company registered in England and Wales

Checked by AVG Free Edition.