From: Marcel Hochuli <mhochuli@a-f.ch>
Subject: Re: CalDAV Delegation support in 5.2?
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:40:39 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi

Who is testing CGP 5.2 CalDAV with Mac OS X 10.5.2 iCal 3.0.2 (1236)?

I managed to build a halfway working account in iCal. It connects without error, but it only syncs one way, from iCal to CGP. Events made on CGP (webinterface) will not show up in iCal.

If I modify an event made in iCal on the CGP webinterface, it vanishes from iCal the next time it connects.

And: delegation support is not there (alas Thread-Topic).

Who has experience and is willing to share it?

Marcel

+---
otherto:noway@a-f.ch