From: Gavin Lawrie <gavin.lawrie@2gc.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Shared Calendar
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 00:03:10 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
No problem

One thing forgot to mention.  At least on our system, new mail accounts have no Calendar folders set up by default.  So you might see errors when (e.g.) you try to connect to the calendar from a client.  Easy fix, simply open webmail and create a new junk event.  This forces CGP to create the necessary folders etc.  Once done you can delete the junk event and Calendar will work OK etc.

Regards

Gavin Lawrie